Getting to know our clients is the best part of our job. Companies of all sizes trust PositiveEdge for our proven industry expertise and innovative solutions, but also for our commitment to learn what makes each customer and industry so unique. We consider the big picture as well as the smallest details, and then we tackle your problems head-on to deliver a custom solution that fits your industry, your business and your team.
While we specialize in the industries below, we always look forward to exploring new areas and are confident we can help your business succeed no matter what industry you serve.
As technologies evolve in the Healthcare sector, so does the demand for superior service. CRM systems allow organizations to meet and customize their patients' needs while reducing expenditures and increasing revenues.
With PositiveEdge Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, healthcare providers benefit from an array of solutions that not only streamline processes but increase communication and promote productivity. The benefits are limitless for both private and public healthcare sectors resulting in cost-effective solutions for both patient and providers.
- Streamline administrative tasks so you can concentrate on patient needs.
- Coordinate care more effectively with shared access to patient information.
- Improve patient experience and quality of care with applications developed with the framework
- Provide the right information at the right time to improve productivity and performance
- Create processes that improve workflow and time management, simplify tasks and get immediate results
- Support employees with tools that are familiar, intelligent and connected to facilitate adoption, improved communication and rapid delivery.
- Improve business outcomes through increased productivity in sales, marketing and service by taking advantage of other commonly used productive applications in conjunction with CRM tools.
- Use cloud computing to drive down operational costs and improve the productivity of global teams with real-time CRM.
Being a vital link to the customers they serve, Contact Centers main objectives are to lower cost and increase operating performance. But with a revolution underway they are challenged by an innovative generation of consumers who rely on new modes of communication such as social media and the adoption of new technology.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Contact Centers benefit of having access to powerful reporting capabilities through customized dashboards and advanced features that enhance performance tracking and accountability. Custom reports enabled by PositiveEdge Solutions supplies timely business intelligence that enables organizations to analyze trends in customer requests, monitor service levels and improve accuracy and planning.
- Personalize data views, dashboards and navigations
- Import and export Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets in real-time
- Use built-in traditional or customizable reports with Report Wizard
- Track and measure performance for the organization, business units, teams and individuals
- Use inline visualizations to gain knowledge on key performance indicators (KPI)
Attracting and retaining customers is vital for survival in the financial services industry. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM and PositiveEdge Solutions technology financial partners can maximize customer value and retention. Microsoft Dynamics CRM not only provides insight on up-selling and cross-selling opportunities but also on customer loyalty opportunities as well. CRM solutions will track all aspects of your customers experience providing insight and the ability to make intelligent informed business decisions.
From retail banking and wealth management to insurance, PositiveEdge Solutions technology extended with Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give you a comprehensive view of your customers, so you can:
- Help build customer loyalty by delivering consistent, high-level customer service across all channels
- Identify high-value clients and take advantage of new revenue opportunities
- Extend the value of your IT investment by integrating with your core systems and existing applications
- Leverage existing CRM extensions that serve the financial services community
Being a one-stop service to citizens and communities, state and local government organizations benefit from Microsoft Dynamic CRM and PositiveEdge Solutions greatly. From recruiting new businesses to managing grant requests, government offices advantages range from:
- Automating processes to improve citizen response times and communications
- Support collaboration and decision making across departments and agencies in one centralized location
- Rapidly deliver e-government, citizen service, grants management and other government specific applications with extendable Microsoft Dynamics CRM framework (xRM) and PositiveEdge Solutions technology
By implementation a CRM solution Federal government can improve communications and collaboration, coordinate and complete vital tasks and provide authorized personnel with insightful visibility utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
To evolve, the Manufacturing sector must take advantage of new technology to increase productivity and streamline operations. PositiveEdge Solutions helps manufacturers meet their technical needs by integrating data across an enterprise which improves workflow and increase collaboration.
Being the leader in CRM solutions PositiveEdge provides seamless coordination between sales, sales management, marketing, and services needed to improve performance and profitability of manufacturing firms.
With PositiveEdge Solutions extended with Microsoft Dynamic CRM Manufacturers can:
- Improve collaboration and streamline communication by consolidating and sharing client, prospect and project information in a centralized database
- Immediately access critical and accurate information within the CRM database including KPI's such as: Top clients by sales, purchases, relationships between companies
- Increase client retention by personalizing their service and experience
- Increase sales by acting on visual cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
To gain and retain customers, High Tech service organizations are implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for a competitive edge advantage. Being faced with shorter product lifecycles, High Tech manufacturers are challenged with growing product commoditization and managing the demand for increasing comprehensive after-sale service.
The elements of CRM strategies provide them the tools, systems and infrastructure to develop and stay ahead in today's hyper competitive business environment.
- Increased collaboration between geographically dispersed business units and channel partners
- Accurate forecasting with thorough centralized information from the field, pipelines and analyzed historical trends
- Enhance Service delivery and strategies by integrating and customizing CRM components and reports that yield relevant data on a real-time basis