We are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Sales Head to be based at San Francisco, California.
- The Senior Sales Manager position is a key management role within the sales team of US,
responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies for target
companies within target segments.
- The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring fresh logos.
- The candidate will target sales of the entire portfolio of CRM – Microsoft
Dynamics/Salesforce/Zendesk and IT Outsourcing Services.
- The position will require leading CRM solution sales in significant collaboration with
Microsoft account management and presales teams across key regions in US.
- The position's primary responsibility is to achieve new customer acquisition results for
implementation and application management services in the whole territory.
- The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level
connects at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned opportunities from
initial prospect communication through contract execution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build
an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client
communication, on-site presentations, RFP response, multi-day client workshops, demo’s
sessions, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- The candidate is the central point for all communication and sales activities with prospects
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Chief Business
Officer and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a
member of the sales team for US.
- Work in close collaboration with PostiveEdge pre-sales & delivery teams to ensure that
proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of the engagement.
- Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team's market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with
regional pre-sales, marketing and product development staff.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest,
credibility and trust.
Internal Cross Working Relations (Other departments):
- Work with Competencies and Verticals to develop and Execute Go-To-Market Strategies
- Work with Demand generation teams to execute campaigns
External Working Relations:
- Work with partners in the software product and services space
A minimum of 9-10+ years of Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce sales/business development
experience is a must.
Candidates without CRM sales experience in abovementioned territories in US need not apply.
We need high energy people with strong client relationships skills as well as internal connect with
primary experience selling IT services in one of more of retail, consumer goods, healthcare,
education & BFSI domains.
Location: San Francisco, California.